Copy of Past Tax Return

We help you to retrive copy of previouslly filed tax return, tax return transcript and detailed tax account transcript from IRS.

copy of past tax return

You Can order copies From IRS by us upto last 4 years. We are able to retrive your copies of the following forms For 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

  • 1040, 1040EZ & 1040 A
  • W2 For taxpayer or Spouse or Both
  • 1099 For TaxPayer or Spouse or Both

Completing the request takes about five minutes and most customers can request instant online delivery. When instant online delivery is not available, you can expect delivery of your tax documents by 6:00 pm ET same day if submitted before 4:00 pm.

past tax return

What Can You Do If You Have Lost Your Copy of Tax Returns?

The simplest way is click here and fills the form to get your past tax return.

If the return was prepared by a tax professional the first thing to do is contact your preparer and ask for a copy. Your preparer may charge you a fee to cover the cost of making the additional copies. We definately charge you less or may be same than any tax professional, so why to take hassle? When you can get your tax return copies right now by us.

Another source of past year tax returns is the Internal Revenue Service – but this is becoming costly and difficult too. Let's get a detailed look at procedure when you are doing by your self :

If you need an exact copy of a previously filed and processed return and all attachments (including Form W-2 (PDF)), you must complete Form 4506 (PDF), Request for Copy of Tax Return and mail it to the IRS address in the instructions along with a check or money order for $57, per tax year, made payable to the "United States Treasury." Copies are generally available for returns filed in the current and past 6 years.

So be Smart and Get your copies of past tax return for now.

What Exactly You Need In Copy Of Tax Return?

In cases where an exact copy of the return is not needed, tax return and transcripts may be ordered. The tax return transcript (A tax return transcript shows most line items from your tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ) as it were originally filed, including any accompanying forms and schedules.  It does not reflect any changes you, your representative or the IRS made after the return was filed.  In many cases, a return transcript will meet the requirements of lending institutions such as those offering mortgages and for applying for student loans.) shows most line items contained on the return as it was originally filed, including any accompanying forms and schedules. In most cases, a tax return transcript will meet the requirements for lending institutions for mortgage verification purposes.

You should receive Transcript in 10 business days from the time we receive your request. Tax return transcripts are generally available for the current and past three years.

 If you need a statement of your tax account (A tax account statement shows any later adjustments either you or the IRS made after the tax return was filed.  This transcript shows basic data, including marital status, type of return filed adjusted gross income and taxable income.) which shows changes that you or the IRS made after the original return was filed, you must request a "Tax Account Transcript". This transcript shows basic data including marital status, type of return filed, adjusted gross income, taxable income, payments and adjustments made on your account. Tax return and account transcripts are generally available for the current and past 3 years.

It is very important to keep a copy of your federal and state tax returns. Get your Copies

The biggest income tax mistake is not keeping a copy of the return and supporting schedules and documents”.
If you prepare your own returns make sure to photocopy every page, Schedule and Form you are sending to IRS and your state. If you preparing your own returns using tax preparation software make sure to print out and file away a “hard copy” of the returns. If you use a tax professional then they are required by law to give you a copy of your return.
If you are asked to give a bank, school or other 3rd party a copy of your tax returns give them a copy of your copy. Do not give away your only copy of your tax returns.
You should keep the paper copy of your tax returns (Form 1040 or 1040A plus all supporting federal Schedules and Forms) forever. This provides a permanent record of your financial history. You never know when the information on a prior year’s tax return will come in handy for a variety of tax or financial reasons, or just to satisfy personal curiosity.

Get your Copy Of Past Tax Return Now in 24 Hours.

Tax Return Copy
Copyright © 2008-12 CopyofpasttaxReturn.Com. All Rights Reserved

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional